Wednesday, 8 September 2010

First Blog

Had no idea what my first blog would be about so I decided on this. 













As you can see I'm trying to recreate Mario Bros in Cube 2: Sauerbraten. I've come to quite a problem though, I can not model. At all. If anyone can suggest a modelling tutorial for beginners that would be great.

Here's my attempt at editing an existing model in the game to make it look like a goomba.

















I think it looks pretty good other than the horns. Tell me what you think.

10 comments:

  1. Looks great. Pleased to be the first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it looks good,
    but i can't help you with the modeling :( i know nothing </3

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting, so you going to write about video games and stuff... sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do modeling at all but making the feet bigger and changing the mouth color to red may for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome man
    followed
    spread the love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, looking forward to see more.

    Follow back, girlll~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats badass man!


    Showin lurv, pass it on ;P

    ReplyDelete