Saturday, 25 September 2010

Sickness And The 3DS

As you can see I've been away for a few days and haven't had the energy to make "the rounds". I came down with a nasty cold and spent my days playing Zelda games and eating (drinking?) soup. But now I'm back and I'll be sure to look around and see what I've missed :)

Anyone else as hyped as me for the 29th? It's gonna be the day when Nintendo release details about the 3DS including pricing and release date. Gonna make sure to get my pre-order down ASAP.

I've been thinking. Seeing as the 3DS has a touch screen, gyroscope, motion sensor and a microphone imagine how a Wario Ware game would work on it. All previous WW titles have used one or two of these things together but never all. What I'm trying to say is a 3DS Wario Ware game would be bloody hectic. Nintendo best deliver.

And here's some 3DS screens.













I still can't get over how amazing this looks for a handheld. And what a fantastic line-up of games already.

28 comments:

  1. Paper Mario on 3DS? Hell yeah. Glad you're feeling better, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get one of these in my own hands.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I drank soup I got a wicked stomach ache, not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. niice cant wait to check this one out

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do look great for a hand held. I cant wait to get my hands on it and see how well the 3D works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea I agree with everything you just wrote, can't wait for the 3ds to come out, looks like so much fun XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the games still look amazing in action. With the 3D and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to the next update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, showing some love, keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite a fine avatar, I must say. Mm, quite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  12. great screens, seems like yesterday i was still playing tetris on my brick of a gameboy

    ReplyDelete
  13. God damn it, I am going to buy the shit out of this system. I swear to God.

    ReplyDelete